20 January 2022

Kicheche Laikipia - Day 2 AM (Elephant Special)

It was getting on for late morning now and the day was quite warm.  We found more elephants to follow and they headed straight for a mud bath.

I keep having to remind myself that I can take video as well as stills, but it’s very much a learning curve and sometimes wobbly (also Blogger won't upload them at High Quality, so I've had to downgrade them a lot).


This youngster certainly enjoyed his splash around (rear view of course).




Then for the times when the video won't play and when I've turned the blog into a Kindle book, here are some stills - very repetitive though!  Being near noon the lighting was very harsh and the muddy water all over their bodies didn't make for nice clear photos.


















So lucky to share their space.